It's time for a "Golden List"
1. Spring in South Carolina --- there could be a hundred subtitles to this first point....
2. A great roommate and friend
|She will hate me for posting this....|
3. Amazing cheese --- our Whole Foods were sharing samples of this cheddar cheese variety with sea salt in it... I may or may not have had a few more than my fair share.
4. Bare Essentials Make up.... a new thing in my make up bag. :-)
5. Friends passing through town & a free meal to boot!
6. Sasha: funny how a relationship grows with a person or group or animal in this case... :-) She brings me much joy.
|A recent road trip: Sasha always enjoys getting fries for a treat! :-)|
7. Communication: texts, emails, snail mail, facebook comments, blog comments... phone calls... yes. More please.
8. My Community group family
9. Quiet evenings alone or with friends
|Such a good girl :-)|
10. Live Theatre... especially when it is FREE! Tonight... "A Servant of Two Masters" and next week... "Les Miserables!"Come Join us!
Over all... these I give thanks... May I give the LORD Glory and Praise for His Power and Strength; I am so thankful He is BIG, Strong and Loving.